I had a real thing for many of my elementary school teachers' feet.

Anyone else out there into their teachers' toes and feet as a kid?

I remember being really turned on by the feet of my first grade teacher, Mrs. E. She was a young blonde woman with really dynamite legs and really gorgeous feet. I remember being very excited whenever she kicked her shoes off under her desk. (the desks in our elementary school all had open fronts in the middle that afforded us kiddies perfect views of our teachers' legs and feet). It's almost as if they were designed with the young foot fetishist in mind.

Mrs. E's feet really did the trick. She wore pantyhose with reinforced toes and heels (this was the early to mid-1960s), and I could always see her luscious toes through the slightly darker opacity of the reinforced toe of her stockings. She had shapely feet with nice arches and really lovely, beautifully-shaped toes.

My third grade teacher, Mrs. O, an Audrey Hepburn lookalike, also had shapely legs and beautiful feet. I used to enjoy gazing at her hosed feet and legs whenever she kicked off her pumps, which was a daily occurrence. I really loved staring at her feet, and I adored her lovely toes!

One of my classmates sicked a baby snapper on Mrs. O's hosed toes.

Anyone else ever witness a horrible prank such as this one?

My fifth grade language arts teacher, Mrs. M., had phenomenal legs and feet. Like most women, she wore high heels all the time, but couldn't stand the way those pumps pinched her precious little piggies, so she kicked off her shoes almost every day and walked around the classroom in her hosed feet.

imageimage

I used to get erections all the time staring at Mrs. M's lovely feet and tasty toes. She would sometimes sit at the edge of the top of her desk with one leg crossed over the other, jiggling her feet and wiggling her toes. She probably had no idea she was putting on a foot show for any budding young foot fetishist sitting in her classroom. Watching Mrs. M's feet, I used to imagine peeling her pantyhose off and kissing her feet and sucking on her delectable toes! What a little perv, right?

We put a play on in fifth grade - some nonsense about the pilgrims - with Mrs. M as the director. During one of the rehearsals, she was sitting on some bleacher-like seating. I snuck around behind and beneath the bleachers at one point and walked over to where she was sitting. I circled around in front of her, made sure that she couldn't see me, and just stood there with a perfect, up-close view of her lovely, hosed toes. I remember inspecting her toes closely and even getting close enough to them to smell the faint odor of sweat, shoe leather, and nylon that emanated from them. I found the faint, sweet odor of her feet to be totally intoxicating.

I wanted to pop her big toes in my mouth and suck the bejesus out of them! I wanted to kiss all of her little toes. I settled for staring at her gorgeous toes and sniffing them. Just before leaving, I got really bold touched the tip of my tongue to the big toe of her right foot.

Anyone else act on their fetish in any way as a little kid?

For the rest of the year, her lovely feet and scrumptious toes turned me on even more. I would fantasize at night about licking and kissing Mrs. M's toes, paying special attention to her big toes.

One woman whose lovely legs and totally gorgeous feet used to drive me insane with foot lust when I was a kid was my mom's best friend, Ginny. My mom and Ginny had been best friends since elementary school.

When I was a little boy, Ginny stopped by our house practically every week day to have tea and chat with my mom for a while before heading home.

Ginny may have very well suspected I had a thing for her feet and toes. On her weekday visits, I would always brighten at her arrival. Ginny's usual routine was to nudge her pumps off as soon as she got inside our house. She would then pad to the kitchen in her stockinged feet, and she and my mom would sit and chat and drink tea.

I would usually play on the floor near them. I would push my trucks and cars around on the kitchen floor, always staying close to Ginny's legs and stockinged feet. Ginny would sit with one gorgeous leg crossed over the other. She would jiggle the foot that was not planted on the floor, and she would wiggle and flex the toes of both of her stockinged feet. I always had a wonderful, bird's eye view of Ginny's legs and feet. She would spend an hour or so every weekday with one leg crossed over the other, jiggling her foot and flexing and wiggling her toes as she and my mom chatted.

I would be playing nearby, staring at Ginny's lovely feet and succulent toes, lusting wildly after them. I would often be close enough to drink in the faint, womanly odor of sweat, leather, and nylon that emanated from Ginny's stockinged feet. I would inhale that lovely scent and stare at Ginny's feet and toes, and I would fantasize about rubbing her feet or sucking on her toes or licking her soles.

I was a shy, little boy, but I was bold enough that I would sometimes touch Ginny's feet. When I did this, I would usually crawl over to the foot she had suspended in the air, and I would grab onto it, gripping it with both hands at the base of her toes on either side of her foot the way one might grip a sandwich. I would sniff her toes as discreetly as I could, and then I would start rubbing them. I would gently rub her toes, lovingly massaging them. Then, long before I would know what "corkscrewing" was in massage, I would do each of Ginny's toes individually, rubbing each toe gently and lovingly.

Ginny and my mom would usually just ignore me. Ginny would sometimes grin and say, "Oh, Carl, is rubbing my feet again" or "Carl is giving me a foot massage" again. Ginny and my mom may have wondered on occasion why I seemed to have a thing for rubbing Ginny's feet, but I guess they thought my foot rubs were innocent and non-sexual.

Ginny's favorite nickname for people was "love" or "lover." Sometimes she would pat my head as I rubbed whichever foot happened to be suspended above the floor and say, "That feels wonderful, lover" or "Such a good little man to be rubbing my sore toes for me." Sometimes Ginny would cross and uncross her legs, and it was clear to me that she wanted me to do her other foot.

Years later, when I was home from college on break, Ginny would say to me, "Remember how you used to rub my feet all the time, Carl? You were such a good little foot massager."

Eventually, I got to the point as a kid where tickling would occasionally become part of the routine. After rubbing Ginny's foot for a while, I would tickle her sole. She would jiggle her foot wildly and laugh. When I tickled her toes, she would flex and wiggle them at a furious pace and giggle. After a few minutes of tickling, Ginny would always say something like, "Okay, that's enough tickling for today, lover" or "No more tickling, Carl."

When I started whacking off at a later age, I would often be thinking of Ginger's feet and toes as I did so!

Anyone else have a crush on the toes and feet of a woman who was around alot when you were a kid? Anyone else get to play with a woman's toes or feet at an early age?

Of course there came a point, around fifth or sixth grade, when it no longer seemed cute or innocent for me to be rubbing Ginger's feet, and so I had to stop doing so. I felt the loss of her feet rather deeply, but soon turned my attention to the lovely feet and toes of girls my own age.

Thank God that, around sixth grade, when the girls my own age started wearing pantyhose and stockings, I started paying a lot more attention to them and their feet and legs. My foot lust from that point forward is a whole different story.

God, but I was such a little perv!

When did you first start to notice the toes and feet of girls/women your own age?

"So. The Spear-Danes in days gone by
and the kings who ruled them had courage and greatness.
We have heard of those princes' heroic campaigns...."
Beowulf (Seamus Heaney, trans.)
Last Edited By: The Footman Cometh Dec 20 07 10:20 AM. Edited 2 times.