(NF) My girlfriend's sisters sweaty sneakers

Share your foot stories here, fiction or non-fiction!
Fffanatic
Registered

01 Mar 2012, 13:38 #1

First of all i wanna say this story is 100% true, but i will not gonna name any names.
So my girlfriend's 2 year older sister came to visit us from another city. This is the first time im gonna meet her sister only seen photos and talked to her, but she looks hot! So she comes home to us and we talk a lil and eat and stuff. Then i wanted to play some basketball on the court near by cuz it was so hot outside mid summer. So my girlfriend said her and her sister also wanted to play, so i thought sure i might see that ass bounce like the ball lol. Her sister had got a pair of old sneakers that she got from home, they are really old and im imagining the smell inside.. She puts them on with no socks so that + the heat and playing basketball that means her feet are gonna be nice and sweaty. We play for a long time and then they said that they was gonna go home and i wanted to stay 20 more mins to play. When i got home nobody was there, i yelled but no answer. I drank some water and then put my basketball on the floorr and guess what i saw on the floor the old shoes that she had on. I bent down to grab one of them and i felt inside of them with my hand and t was really moist after 30 mins still moist. I put it against my nose and started to inhale and it smelled like that perfect sweaty feet smell if u know what i mean. Really good foot smell that smelled nice. I grabbed both shoes and went to lay on my bed. I Smelled them while i was doing my thing ;) then put them back in their place when i was done. After when they got home i was looking at the sister and thinking "u must come over often from now on". She left the next day and my girlfriend asked me what i thought about her sister and i said she is really nice but i was thinking maybe i should switch between u guys lol.

I hope u likes the story its a lil short but i have another one coming soon its really nice about a hot brazilian girls sweaty feet..

solefull00
MousePad Regular

01 Mar 2012, 16:33 #2

NICEEEEEEE

BlueBlee
Registered

02 Mar 2012, 08:45 #3

Nicee, how soaked with sweat were they? look forward to more stories bro.

Fffanatic
Registered

02 Mar 2012, 10:22 #4

they was really sweaty inside u could feel it, like a sweaty sock almost. Thats cuz she didnt wear shoes.. and ofc the smell was out of this world.

Fffanatic
Registered

02 Mar 2012, 10:25 #5

She didnt wear socks i mean* Image

luvbronzefemfeet
Prime Contributor

03 Mar 2012, 12:00 #6

HOT! want to read about the Brazilian girl thanks

icecrystal0
Registered

04 Mar 2012, 07:24 #7

Awesome. O.O.......I WANT MORE!!! >:O...please? :)