My mom's feet 1st time

Share your foot stories here, fiction or non-fiction!
killerbear
Registered

04 May 2010, 22:56 #1

Hello I am 19 years old and ever since I have a fetish for feet, happened yesterday one of the most unforgettable experiences of my life.
My father was away on business which left me home alone with my mother.
My mother is 44 years old, she is not very tall and is chubby, but has size 39 feet which are pretty much in the style of Elizabeth Hurley, rough soles, dry cracked heels and toes.
At night there I was on the computer playing when my mother enters the room and sits in a chair that I have in my room.
"You do me a favor?" -She asked me.
"Yes." - I replied.
"I've been most of the day on foot, doing a foot massage?" - She asked as she moved her toes in a sexy way.
"Okay, maybe." I replied, trying not to be too obvious.
I sit on the floor, grabbed one of my mother's feet and just smell warm and wonderful with the touch of my fingers on the rough sole of her foot, almost made me cum in my shorts, I had a huge boner but was "hidden" inside my shorts.
I started going to massage my fingers between her toes, massaging also the rough soles, and also their cracked heels.
What I wanted was to get the toes of my mother there mouth, but i had to control myself.
After some time massaging the feet of my mother, she began to drop little moans "Mhmmmm, so good" I was getting increasingly excited about the fact that her feet were in my hands and also with the groans.
The moans were becoming louder and frequent "Mhmmmmh so good please continue" or "Mhmmm I love having my feet massaged”, and my mother started rubbing my leg with the foot that was not being massaged, I was increasingly excited.
I continued to massage the feet of my mother and love being in touch and to feel that her feet smell so beautiful up close, when my mother in a moan stronger move one foot and rubs lightly on my dick, I was embarrassed but continued as if nothing had happened.
"Please suck my toes, you want this as much as I" - she tells me in a very excited tone.
I did not think twice and jammed the big toe of her foot in my mouth, one big toe without polish, beautiful and tasty.
Upon contact of the toe with my tongue, I almost cum me and my mother dropped a groan of pleasure "Ahaaa I love having my toes sucked Mhmmmmm"
My tongue savors all the toes of my mother, one by one, I also delight in the flavor of the soles of her, until I stop the cracked heels, my favorite part of her foot.
Oh I get some time to enjoy and also giving small bites, to which she responded by giving strong and audible groans of pleasure "Mhmmm continues Mhmmmm please do not stop."
After one more time to savor her feet, she tells me: "Take off your shorts"
So I pull the shorts down, my dick comes out hard and prepared for what was coming.
She with her two beautiful and delicious feet touches me in the dick with her feet, at the touch I moan with pleasure, which makes her a foot rub on my balls, further increasing my pleasure.
She begins to make me a delicious footjob while groaning "Mhmmm cum feet of your mother Mhmmm" and I love every moment.
When I'm about to cum notice her and she begins to make even faster footjob while yelling, "MHMHMMMM I WANT TO FEEL YOUR SPERM ON MY FEET, PLEASE"
I also screaming for pleasure I just cum on her feet, four jets of sperm in her pretty feet, she still play with my dick for a few more seconds, still crazy after absorbing all the pleasure that my sperm was on her feet.
That was my 1st experience with my mom's feet i hope you like because i loved every moment

dorians
PowerPadder

06 May 2010, 11:51 #2

Hi Killerbear,
Is that a true story ?

jhwink
Registered

06 May 2010, 22:42 #3

Your own mother??? Dude...

bobgood
MousePad Regular

08 May 2010, 15:00 #5

"MHMHMMMM I WANT TO FEEL YOUR SPERM ON MY FEET, PLEASE"

who says that? i mean, not that similar things aren't said.. but exactly like that looks kinda funny. (not to mention you claim it's from your mom but.. that's a whole 'nother monster.)

also.. when i sub vocalize this, you sound like Borat.

09 May 2010, 13:55 #6

bobgood wrote:"MHMHMMMM I WANT TO FEEL YOUR SPERM ON MY FEET, PLEASE"

who says that? i mean, not that similar things aren't said.. but exactly like that looks kinda funny. (not to mention you claim it's from your mom but.. that's a whole 'nother monster.)

also.. when i sub vocalize this, you sound like Borat.
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sara777
PowerPadder

09 May 2010, 14:16 #7

i just vomited in my mouth a little  Image

Sto
Registered

10 May 2010, 05:41 #8

I bet nobody saw this comment coming from me Image
This is a disgusting incestuous fantasy killerbear Image!  You need help.

420Spawnmonkey
PowerPadder

10 May 2010, 05:54 #9

So, I have no problem with ME getting it on with your mom.. but you?She's, I don't know, the one who gave birth to you? Have you no honor?
If I could reach through my monitor and smack you upside the head, I would.

But yeah, other than the southern incest bits, great story! Image
Last edited by 420Spawnmonkey on 10 May 2010, 07:54, edited 1 time in total.

balabaha
Registered

10 May 2010, 20:30 #10

u r sick killerbear