how to get your girlfriend to give you a footjob?

Share your thoughts and opinions regarding anything MousePad-related. Theories, experiences, questions and answers are all encouraged.
polly
MousePad Regular

28 Jun 2012, 22:34 #1

Just wondered if anyone has recently started going out with a girl or for a while now, and was able to get her to give you a footjob.
Ive always liked feet since a very young age and have had footjobs before from only one woman. Id been going out with a girl for a couple of months and during sex i would touch her feet.
At one point she said youve got a thing about feet, and i just laughed it off. This happened a few times and she jokingly called me a freak lol.
I'm not with her anymore but would like advice for future reference
What are your experiences and how did you get your girlfriend to give you one?

29 Jun 2012, 01:50 #2

Massage her feet on your lap. She should notice the hard-on. And will rub it with her feet. That was one way I did it. And I let her know how good it felt. She obliged.

See how she feels about you liking feet and luckily if she's okay with it then you're in. Ask if she's ever done a footjob and would she try.

Another one I did was in the winter. She was on the couch wrapped in a blanket. I obviously sat opposite of her. I played some type of game to where I refused to cuddle with her. Being the freak she was, her feet were the closest to reach my sensitive area. And one thing led to another and she's giving a footjob while watching TV.

Just scout out the battlefield. Know when to go and when to let up. ( :

sk8vapor
Prime Contributor

29 Jun 2012, 03:19 #3

It's usually best for a chick to be privy of your penchant for feet and to be comfortable and cool with it, prior to you even pursuing an intimate relationship with her. It saves you time and frustration of being "unsatisfied" because of your fear on how she may react to your fetish.
However, if you are already with her and she reacts negatively to something as harmless as you liking her feet, and is unwilling to indulge in your fetish, I wouldn't stay very much longer with someone who you will be unsatisfied with.

29 Jun 2012, 04:39 #4

^^ He's got a point with that last paragraph! If she is negative, it ain't worth it man!

Spoof
Prime Contributor

29 Jun 2012, 12:11 #5

I have seen several women since my separation and not one of them has been put off by my thing for feet. In fact, two of them went above and beyond to make me happy...including the current girl I am seeing. I'll have photos up in a few weeks :-) She has pretty much mastered footjobs after only giving me two LOL I just came out and told them - not a big deal really. I obviously didn't say anything for a few weeks though...had to let my charm win them over and then it is no big deal :-)

FJdreams
Prime Contributor

29 Jun 2012, 19:18 #6

yep, if a girl likes you, she'll be happy to please. if she's not all that interested, she'll be looking for any excuse to get rid of you.

tcxsnoop
Prime Contributor

30 Jun 2012, 00:42 #7

Just be straight up with her. Don't laugh it off. It will save you trouble in the long run.

guitardedboy
Registered

08 Jul 2012, 19:31 #8

You just have to take the initiative. My wife loves it when i suck her toes, rub my cock on her soles, and she especially loves it when i come on her feet. But she never told me how much of a turn-on foot play was for her until i initiated. Now it's one of her favorite things.
My favorite feet:
Emma Roberts
Taylor Swift
Ashley Greene
Emma Stone

Briar
Prime Contributor

09 Jul 2012, 18:40 #9

threatening with chloroform usually does the trick.

Pipernutz116
Registered

18 Jul 2012, 02:52 #10

I'd say this varies, depending on the girl. I have gotten many to give me footjobs but I never sensed they were all that into it. The girl I'm with now is a totally different story. We met online, somewhere totally unrelated to here, and were acquaintances, then friends, then a couple. She lives a few states away from me, so all we did was talk on the phone and chat for the longest time. We connected on a variety of levels and eventually started talking sex. We didn't talk about feet at first but at some point she mentioned her shoe size (11! Jackpot!). One night we were talking about things we'd done with others before and I said something about fetishes. She asked me if I had any--and here came the moment of truth. How would she react? I sheepishly admitted my attraction to feet, but she was actually very open and curious. Hell of it was, she thought her feet were ugly, yet she had--before this fetish talk so I wonder--sent me a pic of her feet, which I simply said at the time they were pretty. She never painted her toenails or wore open toed shoes, really. I encouraged her, complimented her on her feet, and told her they were sexy and that allowing me to pay attention to her feet would only mean I'd get turned on more and she'd get even more out of it in other sexual areas. Eventually, she surprised me by painting her nails and taking pics of her feet in various poses, and our phone sex sessions often involved foot worship. I told her I liked a woman to use her feet to pleasure me, and she took to it immediately, being open-minded as she is. But she had never before actually done it. We talked about it a lot though. Long story short, we finally met in person last month and I worshipped her feet--but I made sure to make love to her whole body, which I would have done anyway. There's nothing on a woman's body that can't be sexy. Anyway, I placed her feet on my cock and she took to it immediately, especially as I instructed her how I like it, with her toes gently rubbing my balls, her big toes playing with the head, and so on. I came quickly over her toes and she loved it all so much she pulled me in, desperately wanting me to eat her pussy--she'd gotten so hot foot fucking me she had already begun fingering herself--I lapped at her sweet pussy and she squirted all over my face! And we had more sexual adventures thereafter. All I'm saying is, just come out with it. She may be more open minded than you think. Ease her into it, but you at least have to start somewhere. Most times you won't regret it, especially if there's something more between you and the girl than just sex, which she and I have much more than that. Anyhow, good luck to you!
Last edited by Pipernutz116 on 18 Jul 2012, 03:21, edited 1 time in total.