ebony women at the library (NF) updated pics

Share your foot stories here, fiction or non-fiction!
cfman
Registered

05 Apr 2010, 16:25 #1

this happened a couple weeks ago , i usally dont go to libraries on saturday but was bored and went this particular saturday
    i saw a ebony women in flip flops shoeplayin , i was turned on immediatley while watchin her shoeplay from a distance
    there were too many ppl using the computers near her so i just watched from a distance , soon alot of ppl started leavin and i decided to use a computer

she soon got up and used another computer , i noticed she was barefoot and left her flip flops by the other computer
     my heart started racing as i sat at the computer where she left her flip flops , i looked underneath the computer desk and saw her black flip flops
     i really wanted to pick them up and smell em but didnt want to look crazy, then i noticed she kneeled on the ground and both of her ebony soles were facing me Image
     i started to get hard , my heart started racing when i decided to take my camera out and film her flipflops,  i wanted so bad to pick em up and smell them
     later a friend of hers came to her and she said i left my flip flops over there , so i filmed her reaching down to get her flip flops and put them back on 
     overall it was a great saturday
Last edited by cfman on 06 Apr 2010, 00:55, edited 1 time in total.

Cool5Dude
MousePad Regular

05 Apr 2010, 16:31 #2

Great story. I had a recent experience with Ebony soles, too. I love going to the library, I mainly only go there to look at feet!

cfman
Registered

05 Apr 2010, 23:03 #3

Last edited by cfman on 06 Apr 2010, 00:58, edited 1 time in total.

solebug
MousePad Regular

18 Apr 2010, 22:29 #4

Awesome work amigo!
Sole Shows: Smelly Feet On Cam
Regular Girls Showing their Feet
In Socks, Bare Feet, Nylons
Updated Monthly
http://clips4sale.com/studio/29272