Debbie gives Paul a vacation footjob

Share your foot stories here, fiction or non-fiction!
IFlyFA18s
Gold

24 Sep 2007, 22:30 #1

This one is for Batman. I've never written a story from the givers perspective and am not sure I could place myself in Deb's "shoes." (No
pun intended.) So, here is what I consider to be a good story for you. Enjoy mate!

My Debbie had told me many things about her previous relationships, including the timesshe gave footjobs to other guys before I ever knew her. While
I hated the thought of her ever being with anyone else, I will admit that hearing of her footjobs was, in some strange and erotic way, arousing. Recently,
Debbie once again floored me with a revelation that was disturbing but still aroused me.

Obviously, my internet screen name gives away what I do for a living. As a result, I have periods where I am away from home. Debbie and I have always been
faithful to each other, but; sometimes, even the strongest of relationships can become strained, as happened during one deployment some time ago. Rather than
bore with details of my own stupidity, I can relate what happened one night when I had returned. despite the difficult times we had faced, our relationship had
grown stronger and more trusting. Deb and I were standing in our kitchen, having a glass of wine...several in fact. Somehow, the conversation turned to our
separation and how we each had dealt with things.

"I did something while you were away." Debbie said to me, the alcohol allowing her to be more uninhibited. "I have not wanted to tell you, but;
it was really nothing."

I felt a knot in my stomach and felt sick. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you really want to hear this?" She asked. "You might be upset."

I told her that I loved her and that we had been open about things that happened and that she should not be afraid to tell me.

"OK." She said. "Remember that once I tell you, there is no going back."

I nodded.

"First, know that I love you." Deb began. "But, while you were away, I did something with someone." Deb blushed. "You did what you did
and I was really upset, so I decided to take a vaction without you. I called my best friend Jackie and we agreed to take a flight to the Bahama's for a
weekend. While we were there, we had a great time. Guys hit on us all the time, but; I could not bring myself to sleep with any of them."

I felt relieved, but; Deb had more to say.

"Jackie and I were in the nightclub at the resort one night, when a younger guy about 25 or so, came up to me and started talking. His name was Paul and
he was pretty good looking. He bought us drinks and I really enjoyed talking to him. As we talked, I noticed that he kept looking down at the floor. I figured
out that he, just like you, was looking at my feet."

Deb described that on that evening, she was wearing a short black dress that highlighted her long and very sexy legs. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a
sexy ponytail with wisps of hair curled near her ears. Her 5'10", athletic build was more stunning in the 3", black, ankle strap sandals she wore
that night. Earlier in the day, she and Jackie had treated themselves to fresh pedicures, Debbie's a dark, sexy, fire-engine red that was even more
stunningly beautiful next to the new gold toe ring she had just bought for herself as part of a set with a gold charm anklet, worn on her left ankle and second
toe, respectively. Being in the Bahama's, she wore no stockings and her bare feet were to be seen in all their glory.

"We had all been drinking and I caught hom staring at me feet, so I started to wiggle my toes and rotate my ankle for him to see. Well, he turned pretty
red, so I know he was looking at me and getting excited. So, I asked him, Paul, that was his name by the way...I said, Paul. Do you like my feet? Well, I knew
he was embarrassed by that and he looked like he was ready to pass out. I told him not to worry as my husband had a thing for feet. One thing led to another
and I finally looked at him in the eye and said, Paul...I am not going to sleep with you, but; why don't you come with me. I have something to show you
that I think you'll like."

Deb told me how she softly took Paul by the hand and led him outside and back to her room. One inside, she took several pillows and placed them on the floor
next to the bed.

"Paul, take off your pants and sit on those pillows with your legs under the bed." Debbie told me that Paul did as her was asked and sat on the
floor.

"I knew he really wanted this because he was very hard." Deb told me. "He was young like I said, about 25, and he was slim and really
horny." She giggled as she looked at me with her head down and eyes up, appraising my reaction. "Are you sure you're OK hearing about this?"
She asked. I nodded.

"OK. He sat there and I sat above him with my legs crossed just like I do to you. He was so hard and pretty big too...it was exciting for me and I will
admit that I was getting pretty horny also. Anyway, all I could think of was how you like this and that I could not believe I was doing this. So, I asked Paul
if he liked feet and he just nodded. I could tell he loved feet because all he did was stare at my feet most of the night. I also saw him look at Jackie's
feet quite a bit. I asked if he knew what a woman could do with her feet and he said he had looked at stuff on the internet and had always fantacized about
what I was doing, so I told him that I was going to give him his first footjob. His mouth was very dry and I could see that he was shaking. His hard shaft was
dripping with precum and he was really getting harder than I thought he could. So, I figured I would tease him a bit more and I told him that I knew he wanted
me to slip my sandals off so he could see my bare feet. He started moaning and I laughed a bit at him. Finally, I unstrapped my left shoe and let it dangle
from my long toes as I slowly wiggled them. After awhile, I let the shoe drop off and land on his chest. I lifetd my foot up and showed him the underside of my
foot as I spread my toes and wiggled them for him to see.

"Paul, in a minute I am going to pour some baby oil on you and show you my feet some more. I reached over to the night stand and took a small bottle of
oil and poured it on his throbbing member. It was cool and I know it made him jump. I kept my foot close to him and began wiggling my toes just above his
hardness, telling him that he would soon cum under my toes. Slowly, I let my foot drop and just brushed his hard C*#K with the tips of my toes. It really made
him gasp. Finally, I told him that I was going to count down from ten, and when I got to one, would rest my bare foot softly on him. I counted down...ten,
nine, eight, seven, are you ready Paul...six, five are you ready to feel my bare feet on your hardness....four, three....are you ready for your first footjob
Paul....two...get ready.....one...here I go Paul...here come my long toes...zero."

Deb told me how she then softly rested her foot on Paul's manhood, feeling his hardness beneath her long toes, the oil making it hard to hold still.

"Paul was ready to burst and I really wanted to make him explode. I knew he was going to not last more than a few strokes, so I told him that in a few
moments I would count from five and start wiggling. All he could say was 'Oh, God!' So I counted again but stopped at one so I could order him to take
my other shoe off. It was funny to see him fumble with the ankle strap, and he was almost drooling over my right foot so close to him. Every few seconds, I
would twitch my toes on him and he would gasp. Finally, he did it and I placed the toes of my right foot just under his balls and began to tickle them as well.
I looked him in the eye and leaned forward as I said, OK Paul...here I go...here go my long toes...wiggling on your hardness to make you explode...are you
ready for this...are you Paul. He was almost crying and ready to beg when I finally gave in and sat upright, lifting my left foot up off of him and loudly
saying, 'Look at my foot Paul, because I am going to make you cum really hard and fast...see my toes wiggling, Paul....they are going to be on
you...ready'.....so I counted quickly...three, two, one...here I go."

Deb described how she dropped her foot hard onto Paul and began wildly wiggling her long, red polished toes, the ankle bracelet swaying back and forth, gold
toe ring a near blur as her long toes danced about his head and her soft, bare soles rubbed his shaft. The tips of the toes of her right foot softly tickled
Paul's sac as he neared climax.

"I was wiggling so hard and fast and his eyes were fixed on my feet. I yelled at him that I was foot f*#cking him and that my bare feet and long toes were
about to make him cum. I yelled that he was getting a footjob. He closed his eyes as I felt him tense up and finally he shot wave after wave of hot cum up his
stomach to his chest. I kept wiggling my toes until his convulsing stopped. I guess it only took a minute or so of my feet on his C*#K, but; it was
amazing."

I was stunned to hear this, but; could not be mad. Deb reasoned that I was away and it was at a time when she didn't know what was going on with us. She
never slept with anyone else, but; she did give Paul an amazing footjob...his first. I was to find out later that on another evening during her weekend away,
both she and Jackie had again found Paul and this time treated him to a long and amazing footjob from not just Deb, but Jackie as well. I am sure that Paul
will never forget his footjob from Debbie and will certainly remember the dual footjob he would receive from not only Deb's long, sexy, red toes...but
Jackie's sexy fresh, frech pedicured feet as well.

Hope you enjoyed and hope it was all you wished for in a story. Batman, feel free to write about Jackie and Deb if you wish. Regards...IFly

stelettofootsy
Registered

25 Sep 2007, 16:35 #2

I wish I was Paul.

Batman Fanatic
Prime Contributor

25 Sep 2007, 17:19 #3

I had 100% legit a mare of a day today and needed cheering up, and you have done so. Thanks a lot mate, it's better than I could have imagined.

IFlyFA18s
Gold

27 Sep 2007, 01:49 #4

Glad it was what you hoped for. Keep looking up!!!

nice guy
Registered

13 Jan 2010, 20:49 #5

i wish i cud get a hard foot job on my hard one from a sexy gorgous women.

benson46
Registered

13 Jan 2015, 07:13 #6

I allways like wife or gf footjob strangerImage