Aunt Sleepy Feet Stories

Share your foot stories here, fiction or non-fiction!
nofx9797
Registered

05 Jan 2007, 20:35 #1

Hey I was wondering if anyone has any aunt sleepy feet stories? I know footaholic does, and I would love to hear his if anyone has, thanks.

footperv
Registered

07 Jan 2007, 21:24 #2

When I was 18 and my cool cute aunt was 38 we travelled together on business and shared a hotel room. She had very sweet size 7.5 and always got a pedicure before she left.

While she was in the shower, I carefully removed her sheets and bedding at the foot of the bed so I could easily remove them and lift them up and over her feet.

I waited until 3 or 4am until I thought she was in a deep sleep, then slowly crept down on the floor and gently lifted up the bedding, to expose her cute feet and soles.

Despite a quick shower, her toes still had a sweet sweaty smell to them. I started sniffing up and down her soles while whacking like it was my last night on earth...I could even feel my heart pounding.

As I was getting ready to shoot a huge load, I ran my tongue along her 5 toes, just for taste....and went off like a cannon.

The downside was she woke up freaked out and startled.

I appologized to her and said I couldn't help myself...

The next day we carried on as if nothing ever happened.

Footperv

vito15473
MousePad Regular

08 Jan 2007, 05:51 #3

caninetrainer
Registered

09 Jan 2007, 16:10 #4

i can very clearly remember as a young boy aged 8 or 9 going to a family wedding at a posh hotel in Birmingham. After the wedding we went back to a relatives house for a "bit of a do" and i was allowed to take my toy cars with me to keep me quiet i suppose. The house was massive or it seemed so to me at that age and i was quite happy playing cars on the carpet in one of the living rooms.

One of my aunties came in and said she had come to have a few mins peace and quiet but didnt mind me playing as long as i was not too loud.

She lay on the sofa and propped her feet up on the arm. I remeber being fascinated by her soles which looked divine in brown rht nylons probably bri nylon i dont doubt. I remeber inching closer and closer to her feet as she dozed and catching the wonderful aroma of nylon stockinged feet that had been in shoes all day. I know that there was a seam that ran under her foot but not up her leg rather like aristoc 555.

i know that if i had been 15 and not 9 years old then my approach would have been so different!! if only!!!!

SolePerverted
PowerPadder

19 Mar 2007, 23:08 #5

I loved your plan , by the way! I wish I wouldv'e had the balls 2 act on my lust for my aunts' feet! There WAS this one time, way after my childhood and teen years, in my 20's, one of my aunts' and 3 of her kids had 2 stay with us for a while. My aunt was napping after a day at work in the spare bedroom that she and my cousins shared. I came home from being out. I walked through the living room where the kids were watching after school cartoons and proceeded to my room, which was right next 2 her room. Before opening my door, I glanced in her room and saw her asleep on the floor, on her stomach, soles looking right at me! (No bed in there) I opened my bedroom door quietly and stood in my own doorway looking into her room where the only thing I could see is her ankles and soles. I wanted a better look, so I had 2 make sure my cousins were still watching tv, so I can lust over their mom's feet. I went back and entered her room, pretending 2 be looking for something, since I kept some belongings in there. If she were 2 wake up from the floor cracking, I would have an excuse. I got on my hands and knees, looking all over and also looking at her soles, hoping no one would spoil my little adventure. I crawled near her feet, but only had the nerve 2 bend down closer 2 get an extreme close up of those naked soles while I had my hand in my shorts! I would have finished up, but was afraid one of the kids would come in, so I stared very close at the dusty, yet smooth looking skin of her soles and got out before I got caught. I just stalked her feet from a distance, standing in my doorway. Growing up, all I envisioned during masturbation were different aunts' feet! I should have been more daring while I was younger! Damn!!

SolePerverted
PowerPadder

21 Mar 2007, 07:27 #6

Hey Jill! If you were an auntie, would u give your young nephew some footplay if you knew he liked your feet? You know, innocently brush your soles on him or let him play with your feet? That was always a fantasy of mine, just to make my auntie's aware, but I just could not, because I didnt want it to get to my mom. Would you keep that secret between you and you're nephew, up until he's grown? I hope I'm not TOO weird, I just love the sight of bare soles! As far as relatives, I only look at aunts and cousins!

SolePerverted
PowerPadder

21 Mar 2007, 07:43 #7

Oh, please excuse the minor mistakes, I was writing fast! Are there any aunts out there who can speak on their nephews? Image

GOISLANDERS38553
Registered

27 Mar 2007, 17:50 #8

i used to give one of my aunts foot massages on a regular basis im 19 now and i still do once in a while Image

View the Rest of My List!

SolePerverted
PowerPadder

28 Mar 2007, 18:33 #9

That's exactly the age I wish I could have touched my aunts' feet! How did you first initiate doing that for her? Is she aware that u get pleasure out of it?

GOISLANDERS38553
Registered

30 Mar 2007, 16:56 #10

i started doing it when i was 9 i would tickle her feet and she thought nothing of it then it just became routine we would watch movies and i would have her feet in my lap or i would lay next to them and i know she has brushed a boner on more then a few ocassions with her feet one time she sort of rubbed around in my crotch for what seemed like forever but was probally only about a minute. even now she expects me to rub her feet whenever i go to her house one of these days ill try to sneak some candids of her feet. she is a size 8 wide and always has a fresh pedicure of some shade of blue or red . Image

View the Rest of My List!