A Mom Tells Her Story about a Son's Infatuation with Her Feet

Share your foot stories here, fiction or non-fiction!
jliferaft
PowerPadder

16 Aug 2010, 15:01 #1

This was from an old bulletin board site from a while ago. It is "other side" sharing a view we usually don't hear in foot communities like DOSF. Your thoughts would be appreciated.
~John
--------
My Son's Infactuation with My Feet
By Alice
My son Jake has been attracted to my feet since he was very young--maybe 2 or 3 years old. I am a single mom who works hard at a factory job to make ends meet for myself and Jake. I am not married. Who'd want me at 5'2" tall and 165 lbs? Anyway, I writing this with the hope someone can help me understand my situation with Jake. Please comment on this bulletin board if you have any ideas. I am going to be very honest because that is the only way someone can give me good advice.
Jake was born with a mild disability mentally. He is not retarded by any means, but it takes him a while to adapt to new things and people. He went to school through his sophomore year. He simply could not handle the mistreatment by the other children anymore. It was fine with me that he dropped out of school. That was almost 30 years ago. He is now 45 yrs old and still lives with me. I hate to admit it but I will turn 65 in a week.
Jake has always been overweight. I guess he takes after me. This was a reason for the other kids to tease him...calling him Chubby Boy.
So here Jake's attraction to my feet, and what things have been like for years. Jake played with my feet as a young boy. He felt secure when he was close to me. I sensed he needed a connection to me physically and allowed him to play with my feet. He liked it when I tickled him with my feet. I tickled his tummy and rubs. He laughed. It made him happy. Then he started sniffing my feet. This went on for a long time. He especially liked my feet when they were very smelly and dirty. I have never taken care of my feet or any part of my body I must admit. My toenails were always chipped, and they still are today.
Jake would get into bed with me and always sleep at the foot of the bed so he could smell and play with my feet. I let him do this until he got too old for that.
As Jake matured he got erections when he'd play and smell my feet on the floor. I noticed him playing with his penis in his pants or PJs when he was about 9 or 10 years old. I worried about this because I didn't want to encourage the wrong things.
I knew Jake was lonely even though he had a couple friends, but that ended as he became more withdrawn and threatened by the other children. Then one day in 7th grade he got caught smelling some girl's gym shoes in the hallway. The principal warned me that he could not do this anymore or he would have to leave the regular school and enter a special education school. Jake was fine for awhile until 8th grade and then he approached an overweight girl he liked named Cindy and he told he that he wanted to smell your feet. She went to her teacher and Jake was forced out of regular school and put into a special ed school, which he hated. This made him even more withdrawn.
He got in trouble in the special ed school many times for stealing girls' shoes and masterbating in them. They let him stay in school but he had to get counseling, which was a waste of time.
Back to my situation. Jake begged and begged me to allow him to get under the kitchen table where he could secretly smell and play with my stinky callused feet. He did not want me to watch him, though I did from time to time. He was masterbating quietly while he fondled my feet. I always knew when he was done because he took out tissues from his pants to clean himself up. I could also smell his semen.
After awhile all this became routine and I didn't pay any attention to any of it. I knew what he needed and let him have it. It was a regular part of our life several times a week.
After he left high school at 15, Jake got a parttime job at a dry cleaners not far from our house. He did backroom cleanup and stuff. He liked the work and money and idolized the woman (Mrs. Tucker) who ran the shop. I figured out he liked her feet too because she told me that Jake would smell her shoes when she kicked them off at work. She never said anything to him but she told me. I shared with her about Jake's attraction to my feet and she cautioned me not to cross the line with him, or go any further than my feet. I observed her confidential advice.
Jake has continued to show attention to my feet over the years, even as a grown man. We were both used to it and we even talked a little bit about it. He said I was his girl and that mommy's feet were the prettiest in the whole world. I laughed and actaully liked the attention.
When Jake was around 17 I started rubbing his penis with the callused dirty soles of my feet while he laid on the floor under the table. It gave him great pleasure and he seemed to relax after he ejaculated. he always liked to smell one foot while the other rubbed him off.
The routine has continued over the years, and even at 45 and 65 we still have this fot relationship. It has never gone any further than that. I won't allow it and Jake is stuck on feet and not other parts of the female anatomy.
I should have written this letter a long time ago. It feels good just getting it off my chest. I hope someone will respond to this. My intentions are good. I am just trying to understand this situation better as Jake and I grow older.
Alice

thomasfrend
MousePad Regular

16 Aug 2010, 21:33 #2

I have to say, it is interesting hearing stories like this when the shoe is on the other foot (pun intended, I guess).

17 Aug 2010, 04:54 #3

I think its neat. And its very neat for them to still have that relationship.

jliferaft
PowerPadder

18 Aug 2010, 17:28 #4

Lucky stiff indeed.

Here is another one about a mom talking about her son's fetish for her feet:

http://www.medhelp.org/po...o-smell-feet/show/772046

ProgRockerJDS
Gold

18 Aug 2010, 18:31 #5

This is a sad story. The guy never had a chance to have a healthy sexuality develop. He probably was stunted by his developmental disability, and so he was considered a 'creep', because he didn't play by society's rules. This is all so sad.

I've had actual dreams at night where I'll approach a hot girl, get under the table, take off her shoes, and jerk off in them or by her feet. And she'll let me. Obviously this was a dream scenario, and no girl in her right mind would do this in reality...but this guy was probably so stunted developmentally that he didn't realize it. I wake up, and realize it's fantasy. He thinks it's reality.

It's times like these that I feel that some parents shouldn't have children. This mom recognizes there's something wrong with her child, but does she do anything about it? Does she seek help for him? No, she just pins a label on him, and that's it. I'm sure this guy could have been a great asset to our society, but instead he's a 45 year old virgin living at home with his mother, who he worships her feet for. It's just sad.

That being said, I reacted the same way I first saw a female foot naked and was sexually aroused, the same way when I first saw a naked breast. Or a girl's vagina. I suspect this guy has a form of autism, or Aspergers, and is only stuck on feet because of that.
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do." - Walt Disney

appleorchard
PowerPadder

19 Aug 2010, 00:42 #6

Uhh...this is kinda cock-block material ain't it? Image

wildstallion2k
Platinum

19 Aug 2010, 07:43 #7

jliferaft wrote:. I shared with her about Jake's attraction to my feet and she cautioned me not to cross the line with him, or go any further than my feet. I observed her confidential advice.

But she still gave him FJ's Image
Interesting story, read this a while back

johnnyreb65
MousePad Regular

05 Feb 2011, 01:56 #8

Incest is not OK in any sense of the word. Mama might have prevented Jake from developing normally by giving him an escape from reality. There is someone for everyone, he just never got out and looked for her. When Mama kicks the bucket, then what?

NZ Tony
MousePad Hall-of-Famer

05 Feb 2011, 05:58 #9

Johnny. I'll just disagree with one small part of what you said: I DO NOT believe there is someone for everyone. Or if there is, that there is no assurance that they will ever meet. Sorry but the world isn't always as kind as you seem to imagine it to be. How do I know? Because I know very well that there is no-one for me and never will be. Many people (maybe you too) are lucky, some simply are not. I'm not looking for sympathy here, merely stating a truth which over all my years I have come to accept. You cannot say in any way whether or not there would have been someone for that guy.

SB
Gold

05 Feb 2011, 18:48 #10

NZ Tony wrote:Johnny. I'll just disagree with one small part of what you said: I DO NOT believe there is someone for everyone. Or if there is, that there is no assurance that they will ever meet. Sorry but the world isn't always as kind as you seem to imagine it to be. How do I know? Because I know very well that there is no-one for me and never will be. Many people (maybe you too) are lucky, some simply are not. I'm not looking for sympathy here, merely stating a truth which over all my years I have come to accept. You cannot say in any way whether or not there would have been someone for that guy.
There is always someone for anyone. Will it not be a lover, it would be a friend. Do you have friends? Then there is someone for you already.
Seen in the aspect of a loving person, there CAN be someone for anyone. You just have to make it work. Be nice and kind, do well, try to look fresh, clean and self secured (Hey, I'm a bit fat, but I try to make the best out of it by dressing myself nice and smooth, in clothes I feel good in), and it will all work out just fine. Prime example; I always thought there was no chance for me to worship some cute girl's feet at all. Until I jumped off with my neighbourgirl and a few days ago, a cute friend of school. :-)
See what I mean? Just be kind and selfsecured. Image